We do not disclose any nonpublic, personal information about our customers or former customers, except as necessary to provide insurance and financial products or services to them. In order to obtain the products and services you need, we collect information about your from the following sources.
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us or our affiliates.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information we receive from the companies we represent that provide insurance policies to you.
- Information from other sources such as employers or government agencies.
Examples of such information may include your name, address, social security number, policy coverages and limits, premiums, income, claims, and beneficiaries.
As independent agents, we disclose the information described above on your behalf to insurance companies and other non-affiliated third parties, including those with whom we have joint marketing agreements. Again, this is necessary to provide the competitive coverage and cost you expect from us.
We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide insurance products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.